STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
We know that there is a substantial ministry benefit for groups to meet in-person. Our Eagle Rock Church Re-opening Committee, comprised of pastors, lay leaders and health professionals, has designed these guidelines after reviewing the requirements from both the Southern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and California state requirements. Our primary focus has been to enable in-person worship while promoting the safety of our members and the well-being of our community. For the health and safety of our community, we strongly encourage you to follow these protocols. Your cooperation will make it possible for us to continue to meet in-person while caring for the most vulnerable in our society and showing love for our neighbors.
PLAN TO RESUME IN-PERSON GATHERINGS
IMPLEMENTATION OF HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES IN THREE CATEGORIES:
• Encourage worshipers to wash/sanitize hands regularly
• Limit the spread of the virus by reducing contact with shared surfaces:
Remove all non-essential information stands, and commonly shared items (i.e., Bibles, toys, hymnals)
Eliminate the use of physical handouts (i.e., bulletins)
Collect offering without passing an offering plate/basket
- Eliminate snack-chat at this time
- Disable water fountains
• Clean & sanitize shared equipment (microphones, stands, etc.) between each use
• Increase indoor ventilation with high quality air purifiers
• Provide contactless and limited entry points
• Minimize time in confined spaces
• Wear face coverings
• Observe six feet of physical distancing
• Encourage high-risk groups to be extra careful
• Create controlled entry points with spaced queues to screen attendees for symptoms and to check masks
• Provide orderly entrance and exit plans to allow for physical distancing
• Usher attendees to their seats
• Refrain from congregational singing
• Separate households/parties, seat each group at least six feet apart and wear masks at all times
• Implement measures to physically separate, such as physical partitions or visual cues (e.g., floor markings, colored tape)
• Registration required
• For any worship service: once the capacity is reached, additional attendees must be turned away
• Screen attendees for illness and participation in health & safety guidelines
We have put protocols in place to keep attendees safe. Despite our best measures, however, gathering in-person carries some risk of COVID exposure. We encourage those in high-risk categories to worship and study with us online.
How to Register For In-Person Divine Service
We will be requiring both Registration and Covid Self-Check forms from all parties who would like to worship with us on campus.
Please fill out ONE Registration form per household. However, a separate Covid Self-Check form needs to be filled out for each person in your group attending worship on the morning of the Sabbath you are attending. So, if there are 5 people in your household that want to come, you need to fill out 5 forms on the morning of the Sabbath for which you are registered.
In the last 14 days have you or anyone within your household:
• Traveled internationally?
• Been within 6 feet of someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or had COVID-19 symptoms?
• Experienced two or more COVID-19 symptoms (i.e., fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, muscle aches or pain, headache, fatigue, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) or been diagnosed with COVID-19?
IF YOU ANSWERED "NO" TO ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS THEN REGISTER BELOW.
If it's Sabbath morning, and you have already registered, you can Click Here to access the May 22 Self-Check form.
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THE PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS, PLEASE STAY HOME AND DO NOT REGISTER AT THIS TIME.
If you wish to cancel your reservation for any reason, please Click Here to cancel your reservation.
If you, or someone you know, would like to attend an in-person church service, but are unable to access the online Registration form, please call the church office between 9 and 1, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to assist you.