STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
We know that there is a substantial ministry benefit for groups to meet in-person. Our Eagle Rock Church Re-opening Committee, comprised of pastors, lay leaders and health professionals, has designed these guidelines after reviewing the requirements from both the Southern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and California state requirements. Our primary focus has been to enable in-person worship while promoting the safety of our members and the well-being of our community. For the health and safety of our community, we strongly encourage you to follow these protocols. Your cooperation will make it possible for us to continue to meet in-person while caring for the most vulnerable in our society and showing love for our neighbors.
IMPLEMENTATION OF HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES IN THREE CATEGORIES:
• Encourage worshipers to wash/sanitize hands regularly
• Limit the spread of the virus by reducing contact with shared surfaces:
Remove all non-essential information stands, and commonly shared items (i.e., Bibles, toys, hymnals)
Reduce the quantity of physical handouts (i.e., bulletins)
- Eliminate snack-chat at this time
- Disable water fountains
• Clean & sanitize shared equipment (microphones, stands, etc.) between each use
• Increase indoor ventilation with high quality air purifiers
• Provide contactless and limited entry points
• Minimize time in confined spaces
• Wear face coverings
• Observe three feet of physical distancing
• Encourage high-risk groups to be extra careful
• Create controlled entry points with spaced queues to screen attendees for symptoms and to check masks
• Provide orderly entrance and exit plans to allow for physical distancing
• Separate households/parties, seat each group at least three feet apart and wear masks at all times
• Masks are required for everyone
We have put protocols in place to keep attendees safe. Despite our best measures, however, gathering in-person carries some risk of COVID exposure. We encourage those in high-risk categories to worship and study with us online.
In the last 14 days have you or anyone within your household:
• Traveled internationally?
• Been within 6 feet of someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or had COVID-19 symptoms?
• Experienced two or more COVID-19 symptoms (i.e., fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, muscle aches or pain, headache, fatigue, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) or been diagnosed with COVID-19?
IF YOU ANSWERED "NO" TO ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS THEN FEEL FREE TO JOIN US.
MASKS REQUIRED INDOORS FOR EVERYONE
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THE PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS, PLEASE STAY HOME.